Thursday 9 May 2013

I am God's Creation

I am who God created me to be - a child of my Heavenly Father, once an image, a whirl of loving thoughts, etched in the Almighty's mind, in which I am that one in that great number of others whom He saw and chose to henceforth love with an intimate dedication. 

I am so loved with an unfathomable and unexplainable faithfulness which calls me beyond my sinful ways and into the continued discovery of The Creator. 

In the Father, I am His beloved child who rests in the palm of His hands, relying always and only, humbly and simply, on His faithful Providence. 

In the Son, I am His faithful disciple who chooses daily to renounce myself so as to follow Him in every way and be a radiant sign of His love for the world. 

And in the Holy Spirit, I am an instrument, completely surrendered to His workings for the greater glory of God. 

In all situations and at all times, God desires for me to grow into an increasingly deeper union with Him, entrusting my life without reservations into His Hands and making my every thought, word and deed an offering of love to Him, as I submit humbly, obediently and lovingly to His most Holy Will. 

~ 16 August 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment