Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Net of Love

Dear God,

I have made many circles in life, trying to find a safe net to fall into.

I have tried falling into many nets and have grown weary and bitter from the painful falls they have left me with when all of them failed to hold me safe; always breaking apart and indifferently watching me fall right through.

I have learned to choose my nets with great caution and yet, even these had well-concealed holes and what paralysing falls they have given me.

I have finally come to know that the one single net that will never break apart and which will always hold me safe is the net of Your faithful love.

Into Your love, into Your loving hands,
May I fall entirely and eternally, to find the security and peace that my battered and deprived heart has been so thirsting for - the one everlasting Net that I call my Sanctuary.

16 November 2011, Wednesday
5.30pm

3 comments:

  1. If you walk within the inner rim of the circle, when you fall, you are within the net, His hands will catch.
    If you choose to walk on the outer rim, there is no safety net outside. The world will snatch.
    We try to move in the right circles. It's where you will find others, equally seeking.
    May the Lord gently guide us in our search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new layout is cleaner, tighter and visually more agreeable. Keep this up .... Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks to Hilary Hoe for designing for me..! Love it too =)

    ReplyDelete