Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Mighty Hand of God

God has set His Providence before my eyes.
He has left me staring blankly, awestruck, at His generosity.
He unveiled His great power and glory, 
and has captured me in disbelief of His marvellous deeds.
He has forgiven my doubtful heart,
and has affirmed me of His fidelity to His poor children.
He has shown to me the vast contrast of my myopic ideals
against His infinite possibilities.
He has revealed just how little I know about the infinity of His love for His people. 

He has thus shut my humanness and debunked my every possible excuse
for henceforth,
never again can I say that I have not seen the greatness of my God;
never again can I withhold from Him my trust;
never again can I question and doubt His love and fidelity;
never again can I feel small and insignificant in His great plans for me;
never again can I put a limit to the results of any work done in His Name.

Praise to our God, for all eternity!

16 November 2011, Wednesday
12.27am

No comments:

Post a Comment