Wednesday 9 January 2013

Prayer - Bearing Your Trademark





My dear Jesus,

Sometimes, when I face the demands, expectations and unjust treatments thrown at me, I cringe in depression and wonder where You may be hiding in all these. I forget all too often that You are with me and with You, no giant can oppress me. 

Move my heart and influence my reaction towards all that I find tough accepting, and help me to believe that Your love and grace are enough for me, especially in those most difficult moments when Your glory shall shine through my life ever more brilliantly as Your strength and power lift up the weak person that I am from my helplessness.

In Your loving embrace, hold me secure and comfort me, as I in turn share Your love with others. May my life this day bear Your trademark of the cross of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment