Tuesday 19 June 2012

Celebrating Two of Thirty Years of Mystery

Two short years
Two extremely long years


He surpassed all possible expectations
He who never fails to spring a delightful surprise
Why do I still get stunned by His surprises?


Marvel after marvel
Insight after insight
Strength after strength
Growth after growth
Pardon after pardon


By His grace...


Rising and falling
Falling then rising
Humility
Patience
Peace
Calm
Wisdom
Understanding
Trust
Reliance
Faith
Faithfulness
Love
Self-denial
Self-sacrificing
Service
Compassion
Focus
Discipline
Healing
Liberation
Joy
Happiness
Fulfilment
Contentment
Freedom


He alone is the explanation to the mystery of myself
He alone is the Provider of the journey's demands


He leaves me dumbfounded at His unending
Mercy
Forgiveness
Generosity
Creativity
Fire-fighting ideas
and most of all, Love


Today, I stand in great awe of the wonders of my Lord
I stand in great admiration of His goodness
With heartfelt gratitude of His completely unfathomable Love
Dumbfounded before all He has done in me and through me
As I continue to sink deeper into this unexplainable mystery my mysterious God has made me to be.


Tuesday, 19 June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment